You can pay with :
We deliver with :
- Nintendo Switch can transform to suit your situation, so you can play the games you want, no matter how busy life may be. It is a new era where you don’t have to adjust your lifestyle to play games – instead, your console adjusts to fit around your lifestyle
- There are 3 different ways to play. The first is through your TV just like an ordinary console, using the controllers to play alone or with friends on a range of top class games that bear Nintendo's tried and trusted seal of quality. Then, when it's time to leave the house – no problem, just take your gaming with you
- The second mode lets you play tabletop. Just prop the console anywhere and use its built in screen and detachable Joy-Con controllers to have fun on any flat surface either at home or on the move. The third mode is a traditional handheld experience. Just hold it like you would a phone or a Game Boy, view the games on the screen and work the buttons in handheld mode
- Celebrate the holidays in Animal Crossing: New Horizons with seasonal activities. Bundle up, it’s sweater weather! Colder weather may be arriving, but luckily, it’s also ushering in warm holiday cheer. It’s a great time of year to welcome visitors over and show off your island while enjoying each other’s company
- This new addition to the Animal Crossing series launches March 20, 2020, exclusively for the Nintendo Switch system.
- Customize your character and home, and decorate the landscape (with furniture, if you like!), as you create your very own island paradise.
- Experience a robust new crafting system—collect materials to construct everything from furniture to tools!
- Enjoy a variety of relaxing activities like gardening, fishing, decorating, interacting with charming NPCs, and more, as classic Animal Crossing experiences come to life in fun new ways within the deserted-island setting.
- Up to eight players can reside on an island; four residents of the same island can play together simultaneously on a single system.
- Eight players can play together on one player’s island via online* multiplayer or local wireless**.
- *Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online. ** Additional games, systems and/or some accessories may be required. Sold separately.